Search This Blog

Oct 18, 2010

Lazarus Dogs

I was trying to get a lesson together for Children's Church on Lazarus and stumbled upon some pictures of mummy pig in the blankets. I thought this would be perfect to make this a lazarus mummy dog! I thought this is going to be fun now!

As I proceeded to make these little things, the wrapping of the dough was a little more tricker than I had planned. It looked simple, but since I cut the hot dogs in half it turned into a little more work than i had thought. The kids at church loved them. I love to see the smile on their faces when they actually get something out of the lesson. I pray so much that the Lord would help me to find creative ideas to reach these kids. I think the Lazarus dogs stuck in their brain. (and teeth)   :)

(Lazarus - John Ch.11 1-48)
Church House Collection Website-Lazarus Dogs