Search This Blog

Oct 15, 2010

Teddy Bear Clipart

Teddy Bear Clipart at Church House Collection. Come check out these cute little teddy bears.
www.churchhousecollection.com 

 Okay this idea came from I don't know where! I needed more bear clipart, and thought hey why not make a bear putting on a Jesus shirt that don't fit him. He is looking in the mirror at himself and getting aggravated. We are not all made the same. One size fits all sometimes don't work for everyone. Kind of like with christians. We are all different. We all have a unique thing that God has called us to do. Try doing what you love the most. The things you do the best just might be your talent that God has given you to do. Put it to use. I use to wonder for a long time what I could do for the Lord. I wanted so badly to work for him saving souls or just doing something. I finally found it. I love drawing, I love Jesus, and I love helping. I thought why not make a website that could help others, and I get to draw and have fun!

Jesus wants everyone to do something for him. If you don't really know what to do. Or you feel lost as to what you should be doing in life, just pray and ask him. He will always let you know something....The bible says ask and you shall receive. Have fun serving the Lord. It should not be boring. So what are you waiting for? Get to praying, and seeking him for what you should be doing that is fun for him!