Search This Blog

Dec 16, 2010

Candy Cane Sharing

 Baby Jesus and his little sheep are sitting in the manger trying to break the candy cane in half, so they can share it.  I was sitting here wondering what would be cute to see baby Jesus doing...I thought well, it's Christmas time...and candy canes would be good....Then I thought hey, why not put baby Jesus in the manger trying to break the candy cane in half with his sheep to share.

I'm sure baby Jesus knew how to share when he was a child. The scriptures don't give much detail to his little life when he was small, but I can just imagine what he was like. They didn't have candy canes then, but I'm sure he got into the honey and butter a few times... :) More clipart (click here)


Butter and honey shall he eat, that he may know to
refuse the evil and choose the good. Isaiah 7:15