Search This Blog

Jan 22, 2011

Froggie Cupcakes



Froggie Cupcakes 
The 10 Plagues of Egypt-Frog Plague
I just got done baking all these little cupcakes. They are ready to go for when we head to church in the morning. We have been doing a study on the 10 Plagues of Egypt.We are covering each plague seperately. This lesson plan I have come up with will cover our class for 10 Sundays.

I want the kids to be able to remember each plague that the Lord sent. These lessons and snacks should be pretty memorable for the children. We are having green Hawaiian punch to drink with this.

I did a fly plague lesson with some fly cupcakes awhile back with the kids, and decided recently that it would be fun to do all 10 plagues separately. So that is what I am doing. I am looking forward to all these lessons with them. (and the cupcakes) ☺