Search This Blog

Apr 18, 2011

Easter Tomb Snacks For Kids

Would like to know how to make little Easter tombs for your kids to eat?
Try this little recipe out.


 I actually used the regular sized Easter Eggs when I made these. I actually doubled this recipe and I had so much Rice Krispies left over  it was not even funny. I bought a package of plastic eggs (48 eggs) and made all 48 using both sides of the egg mold.

Then I had so much left over that I scooped it all in a 11" X 15"  glass pan and just spread them out to make regular rice krispy treats. I added some miniature marshmallows on top of that.

THIS RECIPE: MAKES 24 SERVINGS
For regular Rice Krispy Treats
  • 6 Tablespoons butter or margarine
  • 8 cups  miniature marshmallows or 2 pkg. Regular Marshmallows
  • 12 cups  Rice Krispy Cereal
  • Plastic Eggs-Regular size

These will be a hit!