Search This Blog

Mar 2, 2012

Mansions In Heaven and Streets of Gold Activity Page Craft

Mansions In Heaven and Streets of Gold
 Colored Template


Mansions In Heaven and Streets of Gold
Black and White Template

Just print the black and white sheet out and have the child color it before they cut it out. Then have them cut the triangle and square out and glue down on construction paper. Have them cut the small jewels out and glue those on the triangle. Then cut the large jewels out and glue those on the square. Cut the sign out and add it next to the mansion. Draw a golden street leading to the house for the streets of gold. Add some glue and sprinkle gold glitter on the pathway. Punch a hole in the construction paper on each side and run some yarn through it to hang their picture up to show off.

John 14:1  Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.

John 14:2  In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you.

John 14:3  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.