Hard Easter Quiz On Resurrection Of Jesus
Hard Easter Quiz- printable version
This is a free printable quiz that is a little harder for the older kids. If they need help then let them look the bible verse up that is provided with it. Be sure to tell them the entire bible story behind the death and resurrection of Jesus so they can answer these questions.
This goes along with the matching lesson plan "Easter Egg Bible Sunday School lesson".
Questions on the paper:
- Define the word- SEPULCHRE (John 20:1 kjv)
- Tell where the napkin and linen clothes were. How were they folded? (John 20:7 kjv)
- Define the word- RABBONI (John 20:16 kjv)
- What did Jesus mean when he told Mary, "Touch Me Not"? (John 20:17 kjv)
- When Jesus breathed on his disciples, what happened? (John 20:22 kjv)
- Explain why Thomas also known as Didymus was upset and did not believe Jesus had risen. (John 20:24)
- Find the bible scripture in the book of John for this verse- But these are written that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing, ye might have life through his name.
- What is casting lots mean? (John 19:24 kjv)
- 1. a burial vault, tomb, or grave
- And the napkin, that was about his head, not lying with the linen clothes, but wrapped together in a place by itself.
- Or rather, "embrace me not," or, "cling not to me,"
- The received the Holy Ghost
- He was upset because Jesus showed up to the disciples when he was not there. He missed out.
- John 20:31
- It means to gamble. casting lots - making a chance decision by using lots (straws or pebbles etc.) that are thrown or drawn.