Search This Blog

Mar 16, 2013

Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery Snacks For Kids For Ten Commandments- Wedding Rings



 Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery Snacks
 For Kids For The Ten Commandments

This is a snack idea for the 7th commandment of the 10 commandments. I printed my template off that has wedding rings on it and cut them all out and stapled it to some Debbie Cakes. We had Tulip flowers so we went with that. It could stand for wedding flowers. I would have preferred to use those ring pops and handed those out, but I didn't think of it until it was too late. Those are suckers that look like rings and you wear then on your fingers. I am sure you know what those are though. You could always make wedding ring cakes, cupcakes or cookies. Just look up ideas online and see what you can find. There is so many cool ideas out there that you can do. 



Thou Shalt Not Commit Adultery Template printable version