Search This Blog

Sep 22, 2013

Glitter Nail Polish Lacquer Orange Fall "Harvest Festival" CUSTOM BLENDED glitter top coats

(This was made by me and one of my daughter's. This is our other website at www.GlitterLambs.com)


The above picture is called "Harvest Festival". I painted my nails in a brown color first then I topped it off with the custom made glitter top coat I made.  So pretty for fall! This is a top coat only, however you could wear it alone if you wanted to. 


Nail Polish Ingredients:
  • N-Butyl Acetate
  • Ethyl Acetate
  • Nitrocellulose
  • Isopropyl Alcohol
  • Free of Toluene, Formaldehyde, and Dibutyl Phthalate


Here is some pictures of the glitter top coat nail polishes that I just made.
 From Left To Right:
"Salty Pepper"
"Hay Stacks" 
"Cloud Frosting"
Harvest Festival
"Lollipop Splash"




No comments :

Post a Comment