Search This Blog

Feb 4, 2013

Ten Commandments- 3rd Commandment Craft- Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The Lord Thy God In Vain- For Sunday School Kids

 3rd Commandment Craft
Thou Shalt Not Take The Name Of The 
Lord Thy God In Vain. Exodus 20:7

Supplies:
  • Large Popsicle Stick
  • Crayons and Markers
  • Colored Construction Paper
  • White Paper
  • Sticker Eyes
  • Tape or Glue
  • Scissors 
  • Decorative Cutting scissors (Optional)

I took a piece of dark blue construction paper and taped a large popsicle stick to the paper to make the man's body. I drew the head at the top of the popsicle stick,and added hair, eyes, arms and legs. I also added some sticker eyes. I cut out a speech bubble and taped that next to the man and wrote, "!#?X!" in the speech bubble to represent words that were not nice. I cut out a small square of white paper using the decorative scissors and wrote the scripture Exodus 20:7 on it and taped it on the paper.