Search This Blog

Mar 2, 2013

Easter Tomb Template

 No Words Tomb Template


With Words Tomb Template

Easter Tomb Template
Pick out which Easter tomb template you need and print it out. One comes with words on the tomb that say's, "Resurrection of Jesus" and the other template has no words. Use this template for many different things. Cut the tombs out and tape to debbie cakes that are still in the plastic wrapper and hand out to kids for a snack. Tape to cups filled with treats. Make a paper plate Easter Wreath by cutting the middle out of a paper plate and taping the tombs all around the rim of the paper plate. Punch hole in top of the paper plate and run some yarn or ribbon through and hang up.

Use this sheet to go with our matching Bible lesson plan "Resurrection of Jesus Sunday School Lesson"
Below are the KJV Bible scriptures for when Mary Magdalene looked into the tomb and started crying because Jesus was gone. 
John 20:11  But Mary stood without at the sepulchre weeping: and as she wept, she stooped down, and looked into the sepulchre,

John 20:12  And seeth two angels in white sitting, the one at the head, and the other at the feet, where the body of Jesus had lain.

John 20:13  And they say unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? She saith unto them, Because they have taken away my Lord, and I know not where they have laid him.

John 20:14  And when she had thus said, she turned herself back, and saw Jesus standing, and knew not that it was Jesus.

John 20:15  Jesus saith unto her, Woman, why weepest thou? whom seekest thou? She, supposing him to be the gardener, saith unto him, Sir, if thou have borne him hence, tell me where thou hast laid him, and I will take him away.

John 20:16  Jesus saith unto her, Mary. She turned herself, and saith unto him, Rabboni; which is to say, Master.

John 20:17  Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

John 20:18  Mary Magdalene came and told the disciples that she had seen the Lord, and that he had spoken these things unto her.