Search This Blog

Mar 2, 2013

Ten Commandments Snacks- "Thou Shalt Not Murder" Snack

"Ten Commandments"
Thou Shalt Not Murder Snack Idea 
For Sunday School

I had a little trouble trying to come up with a snack that went with this commandment. I didn't want to over do it and make it really gross or anything. So I decided to go with a template and just staple that onto a donut stick. You might be wondering what a donut stick has anything to do with it...well actually nothing. My son said it looked like a coffin. However that was not what I was going for. I just stapled it to the snack because I couldn't find anything else. 

Just print the free "Thou Shalt Not Murder" Template out and cut them out. And staple to whatever you want and hand out to the kids in the class. I am still breaking the Ten Commandments down and am really behind on uploading it but it will get done...so don't worry. lol

Here is the link to the "Ten Commandments Sunday School Lessons". Keep in mind I am still working on uploading these so if you click on this link and half of it is not done then don't worry I will get it up soon. If you click on the link and they are all there, then you know I am finished with them! Ha