Search This Blog

Sep 30, 2010

VBS Songs, Church Kids Songs, Kids bible songs, Church songs for kids, kids church songs, church song lyrics

Church House Collection has Church kids songs at www.churchhousecollection.com
(Elephant Clipart)

  • 1 2 3 Bible Song Lyrics
  • Im In The Lords Army Song Lyrics
  • Father Abraham Song Lyrics
  • Apostle's Song Lyrics
  • The B-I-B-L-E Song Lyrics
  • Deep and Wide Song Lyrics
  • He's Got The Whole World In His Hands Song Lyrics
  • I Am A C-H-R-I-S-T-I-A-N Song Lyrics
  • I''ve Got The Joy Down In My Heart Song Lyrics
  • If Your Happy And You Know It Song Lyrics
  • Jesus Loves The Little Children Song Lyrics
  • This Little Light Of Mine Song Lyrics
  • My God Is So Big Song Lyrics
  • O Be Careful Little Eyes Song Lyrics
  • Sing Hosanna Song Lyrics
  • J-E-S-U-S Song Lyrics
  • Only A Little Boy Named David Song Lyrics
  • Jesus Loves Me Song Lyrics
  • A Wise Man Built His House Upon The Rock Song Lyrics