Search This Blog

Jul 30, 2015

Frog Crafts For Sunday School "I Toad-ally Love God"- Free Printable Frog Template

FROG Cutout Craft  "I TOAD-all Love God" by Church House Collection
FROG Cutout Craft 
"I TOAD-ally Love God"
by Church House Collection

Here is a fun and cute cutout frog craft for kids to do in Sunday school class. Just print the template out on regular paper or white cardstock and have them cut out the frog and the words. Then just glue or tape on to some colored decorative paper. This is targeted for smaller children.


FROG Cutout Craft  "I TOAD-all Love God" by Church House Collection
FROG Cutout Craft 
"I TOAD-ally Love God"
by Church House Collection

FROG Cutout Craft  "I TOAD-all Love God" by Church House Collection
Free printable template
FROG Cutout Craft 
"I TOAD-ally Love God"
by Church House Collection