Search This Blog

Oct 31, 2012

Hireling Shepherd Coloring Page- "John 10:13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling and careth not for the sheep"

Printable Version


Free Coloring Page of Hireling 
Running Away From Sheep 
John 10:13  The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

John 10:11  I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

John 10:12  But he that is an hireling, and not the shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, seeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth: and the wolf catcheth them, and scattereth the sheep.

John 10:13  The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

John 10:14  I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

John 10:15  As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.