***This site is for sale along with the sister sites that belong with it. If you are interested in purchasing these sites as a bundle please contact us through the CONTACT US form on our main site. ****

www.ChurchHouseCollection.com

www.SundaySchoolCrafts.net

www.ChurchHouseClipart.com

www.ChurchHousePuzzles.com

www.ChurchHouseChristmas.com

ChurchHouseCollection.blogspot.com


Search This Blog

Sep 21, 2011

Smurf Cake Jesus Is The Way


Smurf Cake "Jesus is the way!"


You might be wondering why in the world did I make a smurf cake. Well I don't know either, lol. I got bored and thought it would be cute for the kids to eat. I found a cute smurf clipart picture online and just blew it up in adobe and made a little saying to go with it that says, Jesus is the way!"  I cut them out once I printed it and laminated it.


This is defineltly not the best cake I have ever made in my life.  This was a throw together cake ordeal. Running out of icing didn't help anything either. That explains the plain cake middle. Apparently when I bought icing at the store I bought two half sized icings. I didn't even know those existed. Oh well, I made it work the best I could. 

(I really don't think the kids will mind, do you?) haha