Search This Blog

Sep 19, 2011

Fall Bulletin Board for Church

GOD'S PUMPKIN PATCH BULLETIN BOARD
This is a bulletin board that I put up that has a yellow background and some fall leaves for trim. I just stapled pumpkins all over the board and added the words, "God's Pumpkin Patch" to the top.  You could also write the kids names on the pumpkins if you want. I hung fall leaves from the ceiling too.

 Harvesting For God Bulletin Board
This bulletin board has a yellow background with cute pictures of scarecrows, apples, corn, sunflowers, squirrels, pumpkins, etc. I trimmed this out in fall leaves also. I spelled out the words, "Harvestin' For God" on the bulletin board. There is also fall leaves and small fold out tissue pumpkins hanging above the board.




 Fall-ing For God Bulletin Board

This has a yellow background with black trim around it and is covered with fall stuff. I added two trees on each end and filled the center with pumpkins, apples, a hay stalk, corn, and other fall things. I spelled out the words "Fall-ing For God" on the board.

For more fun Fall stuff check out the Fall Section. Has lessons, crafts, coloring pages, clipart, puzzles, word in word, printable activity sheets, recipes, cupcake toppers, templates, and so much more!