Search This Blog

May 17, 2012

Prodigal Son Activity Sheet



Free Printable Prodigal Son
 Activity Sheet


Luke 15:11  And he said, A certain man had two sons:

Luke 15:12  And the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me. And he divided unto them his living.

Luke 15:13  And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living.

Luke 15:14  And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want.

Luke 15:15  And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

Luke 15:16  And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him.

Luke 15:17  And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger!

Luke 15:18  I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee,

Luke 15:19  And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

Luke 15:20  And he arose, and came to his father. But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him.

Luke 15:21  And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

Luke 15:22  But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet:

Luke 15:23  And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry:

Luke 15:24  For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found. And they began to be merry.

Luke 15:25  Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing.

Luke 15:26  And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant.

Luke 15:27  And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound.

Luke 15:28  And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.

Luke 15:29  And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends:

Luke 15:30  But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf.

Luke 15:31  And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine.

Luke 15:32  It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.