Search This Blog

Dec 2, 2011

Christmas Church Bulletin Boards

He Will Wash You White As Snow
Bulletin Board


 Nativity Scene 
Bulletin Board



This is one large bulletin board and I just covered one half with red paper and the other with purple paper. I used the same green Christmas lights border all around the whole board. I bought a snowman set from a store that sells bulletin board stuff and and just added the words, "He will wash you white as snow" in black letters. I added snowflakes all over.

The Nativity Scene has Mary and Joseph and Baby Jesus in the middle.It also came with the wise men and another Mary with Jesus as a toddler. I added them at the bottom right side. I added candy canes and peppermint candies all over the board.


Merry Christmas Jesus Bulletin Board
I covered this board in gold background paper. Added a Christmas scene with a tree and fireplace and with a dog and cat laying on a little rug. It has Joseph, Mary and baby Jesus underneath the word Jesus. There are toys under the tree. I hung peppermint and candy cane swirl ceiling decorations from the ceiling.


You might also like:
Christmas lessons
Happy Birthday Jesus Lesson